Incident and Occurrence report
According to Just Culture principle sending this report does not start any action against the operator so long as there hasn’t been any purposeful breaking of law. We also welcome reports of minor incidents and accidents. See below the detailed instructions on how to fill out the report form.
Instructions for filling out the form:
- Select the report type as "Air safety report"
- Select as occurrence status "Closed"
- Select the Occurrence Class as ”Accident” if the situation is clear. Otherwise select ”Not determined”.
- Select as Occurrence category the most suitable option. In most cases the occurrences belong to categories LOC-I, MAC or NAV.
- Was there an aircraft involved? If you answered yes select either “Fixed wing” or “Rotorcraft”.
- When filling out the form use most of your time writing the “Narrative” section as other sections of the form are badly suited to the purposes of unmanned aviation.